NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I Wanna Be the Very Best!

DC Dude here...with a confession. I LOVE POKEMON!!! I have been playing the games since they first came out and I've always been hooked. I have almost every single version and I play them way too much. But for all you other Poke-fans out there, you know what I mean.
This Saturday is the Regional Championships in Phoenix and I am going! I am so freaking excited...you have no idea. They've already been to two cities this year, searching for the best of the best. They were first in Seattle, then San Fransisco, and this Saturday in Phoenix! I'll be there! I'll post my doings at the event on Saturday or Sunday. Hopefully I'll qualify for Nationals in Indiana!
Gotta Catch 'Em All!

No comments:

Post a Comment