NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Matt's The Suite Life Movie Review

Hey it's Matt! As you all know The Suite Life Movie premiered last night on Disney Channel! And have to say I loved it! It was very science fiction but I liked how they took a big step to create a different Disney Channel Original Movie. It was amazing!

First off, I liked the plot. It was very different. It was a plot you wouldn't expect from "The Suite Life". The whole mad scientist thing was really cool. I think the crew that worked on the movie really wanted it to be an epic adventure that's not like any other DCOM. And I think they succeeded. They didn't go too far and didn't go too less. It was perfect.

Second, I really liked the relationship between Zack and Cody. In this movie they really were growing apart and they didn't understand each other. But then in the end they really stepped into each other's shoes. I was glad that Bailey, London, Woody, or Mr. Moseby weren't on the adventure with Zack and Cody. It gave them a chance to connect and work together.

Lastly, I really liked the science fiction and romance part of it. I liked the danger Zack and Cody were in. The suspense was very cool. It was one of those movies that made you talk to the TV and say "Oh no run! Don't stand there run!". The evil twins were creepy but in the entertaining creepy way. And then the romance. I really liked the Cody and Bailey thing. It was so sweet and every story needs a little bit of romance, right? They really are the perfect match. But what I didn't get was why Zack was hitting on Nellie when he was dating Maya. I think Maya should have been put in the movie because It would have gave both Cody and Zack a love interest.

Overall the movie was excellent! I'd give it 3.5 out of 5. It was really good, the cast was great, and I highly recommend it! It could have been longer and the beginning was a little rushed but it slowed down towards the end. Anyway I highly recommend it and it is an excellent movie! If you haven't seen it yet then you HAVE to see it!

-Matt:)

No comments:

Post a Comment