NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Allstar Weekend Music Video


DC Dude here with some fun Allstar Weekend news! Last week they had a little contest for all their fans on Facebook, that the first 100 people to respond to an e-mail would be chosen for their new music video! I entered, thinking I wouldn't get in. So I've been checking my e-mail constantly, hoping for anything. Then today I got a reply, saying I was chosen! Tomorrow they will be shooting a music video for their song "Dance Forever". I don't think I'll be able to make it to West Hollywood since I live in Arizona, but I was hoping to get the news earlier and then convince my parents to let me go. But you never know! I'll let you know tomorrow when I give a little review of Miley's new single "Can't Be Tamed".

1 comment:

  1. Hey DC Dude! I'm so happy for you! This is amazing! Congrats! Everyone at Teen Entertainment is going to support you! I'll do something on Teen Entertainment to support you! It will be a surprise so just wait and see!

    -Matt

    ReplyDelete