NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tommy's Iron Man 2 Review


Hey teen fans!

So today I just saw Iron Man 2! It was almost as good as Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. By the way, Transformers 2 premieres on TV MAX-E tonight at 10. Anyway I think that Iron Man 2 was an extremely good movie, but there are some things I hated about it. here is my review: **SPOILERS ARE CONTAINED IN THE FOLLOWING REVIEW**

Grade:
A-- or B++

Best Details:
To began, I loved that it was much better than the first movie. I also loved Robert Downy Jr. as he reprised the role of Tony Stark for the second time. He was hilarious! I also loved Don Cheadle who actually introduced the character James Rhodey in this movie as War Machine. All of the characters were funny and the action was really good. The Black Widow was cool but wasn't introduced into the series properly. Mickey Rourke was great as the Whiplash! And Samuel L. Jackson was perfect for the role of Nick Fury!


Bad Details:

Finally, the things i hated about Iron Man 2 were, that first the movie could've been longer to me. Second, I think that there wasn't enough parts in the movie where Iron Man and Whiplash battled each other! That's a definte! I also think that the actress who played the Black Widow wasn't properly introduced in to the Iron Man series. And now back to Whiplash, his real name Ivan, wasn't introduced into the beginning of the movie correctly. Also, the ending battle between him, Iron Man, and War Machine was not long enough. Actually, the entire end wasn't long enough!

Well in all, I think that its a defintely- got- to- see- movie!

-Thanks, Tommy! remember to visit my blog. For more info on it scroll down to our blog list.

No comments:

Post a Comment