NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Phineas and Ferb Across the Second Dimension Teaser Trailer



Hey guys hows it going it's Matt! I have the teaser trailer for Phineas and Ferb Across the Second Dimension! I can tell this movie is gonna be epic! It shows some footage from the movie and the logo which is also the pictre above. I'm so excited. But if this doesn't float your boat, the full trailer will premiere douring Disney Channel's Shake It Up New Years but that will be posted once I gather some more information. Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension will not jst be a Disney Channel Original Movie but also a Disney XD Original Movie. I need to get to the point. Heres the teaser trailer!



What I would usually say, WHAT DO YOU THINK!
-Matt

2 comments:

  1. PRETTY AWESOME! I can't wait to see it on August 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good trailer but the clips in it are from phineas and ferb episodes, not the movie itself.

    ReplyDelete