NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Teen Entertainment Holidays 2010 "Stuff"

May I be the first to say...Happy December from Matt! And you know what wonderful time of the year it is! Time for the Holiday season! Christmas!!! So excited!!! So I really want to do something cool for TE this year! But I have no idea what to do. So I have a "for now" thing. I'm gonna be making really cool Christmas themed pictures, videos and stuff like that! I'm calling it "Teen Entertainment Christmas Media!" And I know not everyone celebrates it so I'll try to get a variety in there. This is SO NOT official! Unless....well I'll try to think of something bigger. But this is the first part of our Christmas Theme. So until the official Christmas Theme gets announced this is what we're doing! I'm putting up a new Christmas banner in 1 or 2 weeks so expect that! And I also might use some of the Teen Entertainment Christmas Playlist thing from last year. That's all! Later!

-Matt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment