NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Matt's Thew Twilight Saga: New Moon Review

Hey! It's Matt! So on Friday I went with 6 friends and my girlfriend to see The Twilight Saga: New Moon! I loved it so much I saw it again with my Gram Gram and my girlfriend yesterday! And here is my review(contains spoilers)! I love it! I loved the drama with Bella and how she would get nightmares and do crazy things just to try to reel Edward to her. I love how daring Bella is and how she just wants to be with someone she loves. I liked how Jacob acts and how he "thinks" he needs to protect Bella. But i also like how Edward actually knows he needs to protect Bella. It's confusing I know. But it's so romantic. The action rocked! I loved it! The graphics of the were wolfs are awesome! And I love how they add the slow motion to put in a dramatic effect. And the most thing I loved, is the end. I loved the Romeo and Juliet themed thing. I loved the end when Edward tries to kill himself because he thinks Bella is dead. But I most love the part in the end when Bella wants to be a vampire and Jacob forbids it. And then he tries to kill Edward but Bella stops him. Then he runs off leaving a clif hanger between the two in the movie. But then Edward asks Bella question that could change this whole series completely. I'm not spoiling it because I don't want to ruin it for others. But after Edward says that, the movie is over! So thats definetly a reason for me to be excited for Eclipse!

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment