NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Matt's Teen Entertainment Charlie Shakes It Up and So Random Premiere Reviews!



Hey it's Matt with my review on Disney Channel's newest episodes that premiered last Sunday (June 5th, 2011)! First was the all new Disney Channel crossover between the two hit shows, Good Luck Charlie and Shake It Up, Charlie Shakes It Up! Second was the premiere of the all new sketch comedy series, introduced by Sonny With a Chance, So Random!

I really liked Charlie Shakes It Up! I thought it could have been longer but I still liked it. I thought it had the same, great as always, comedy that we all love! But this time it was a mixture of Good Luck Charlie and Shake It Up comedy so it was two times better! I think the cast really went well with each other to create a great show! I think Disney should do another crossover between these two shows and then add another show to make it three times as fun and it would be a three part event! That would be very cool! I'm definitely looking forward to more Disney Channel crossovers! Overall this episode was great and I'd give it a 3.5/5! What did you think?
So Random was the highlight of the night! I think it's the start of something great! I really like the new format and the theme song! I loved the sketches especially! The first one was All Star Wheel of Fortune and that was amazing! That sketch was so funny! It was probably the best in the show! They have to do more parodies like this! Second was Helmet Ninjas. It was okay to be honest. It wasn't the best but it was pretty funny. Next was Zombie Man. That was a little funny but not that great. But then it got much better later on. The Rufus sketch was hilarious! It was very funny and was a great sketch! Last was Tantrum Girl on Ponies. That was very funny! Allisyn Ashley Arm is a rising star and I think So Random will really bring her to the top! She was hilarious! Then there was the performance by Cody Simpson and he was pretty good! I thought he was a good singer and I am looking forward to hearing more from him. Overall the episode was amazing! a 4/5! I really think So random could be the next big thing for Disney. Like what Tiffany Thorton said, it's like Saturday Night Live for kids! There aren't many sketch shows out there right now so I think this will be a big hit! Although we will miss Sonny With a Chance and Demi Lovato, this show will be a perfect replacement! I definitely looking forward to more from So Random!Comment below and tell us what you thought of these episodes!

-Matt:)

No comments:

Post a Comment