NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Matt's Teen Entertainment "Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure" Review




Hey Matt here with my review of the Disney Channel Original Movie, Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure! I watched the movie when it premiere, sorry my review is so late! This movie was excellent! Once again a job well done by Ashley Tisdale!

I really thought that Ashley did an amazing job as Sharpay, once again. In this movie, Sharpay is over so she is more grown up. Ashley brought that to the character and gave her more of a sense of maturity. She made Sharpay more mature without making her too serious. I also loved Sharpay's humor! It was very funny and adorable as always! I liked how further in the movie, Sharpay kinda got a taste of her own medicine and how she changed after that. And then there's the pink! The signature color for Sharpay! There was A LOT of pink in this movie and it brought out the Sharpay that we all know and love! Sharpay is definitely a character no one will ever forget!
Next, I loved the whole entire plot! It wasn't exactly High School Musical but it was a new, different movie that we can all enjoy! First, I thought that the Sharpay and Peyton romance was really cool! I really liked how they finally gave Sharpay a love interest. There was Zeke but he wasn't really her real love interest. I think Sharpay and Peyton make a cute couple. I liked how Sharpay exposed Amber Lee Adams! She had finally gotten a taste of her own medicine and now it was her turn to be the good guy! Lastly, there was the puppy love! That was so cute! Boi and Countess were very cute and they did a great job in this movie!

Lastly I thought the music was pretty good. I didn't think it was very High School Musical but it was still very good. The music fit Sharpay well. My favorite was "My Boi and Me" because, it was a nice bouncy song that showed the relationship between Sharpay and Boi. It was a very cute musical number, too! I also liked "The Rest of My Life" because, it had that Broadway show kinda tone. The musical number made it even better because it looked like an actual Broadway show! All the other songs were also great!

So that's it! This was a good movie and although it wasn't High School Musical, it was still spectacular! I'd give it a 3 or 3.5/5. What did you think of Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure?! Comment below and tell us what you thought of the movie and stay tuned for more Teen Entertainment Reviews!

-Matt:)

No comments:

Post a Comment