NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Friday, August 10, 2012

No 'Teen Entertainment The Dark Knight Rises Review' Coming this Summer


Hey fans. 

If you read the title correctly, then you understand the topic of this post. 

For a few weeks now after the release of 'The Dark Knight Rises', I've been holding off my review for the film which has affected the new summer segment, 'Summer Superhero Smashdown'. Well now I'm here to confirm that I won't be reviewing the summer's final highly anticipated blockbuster, 'The Dark Knight Rises'. I'm truly sorry if you're a fan of the film franchise and have been waiting for my review, or if you're a fan of TE and our new summer segment. Stay tuned after the jump for more info.

I won't be able to visit the theater to catch Batman in action this summer. If you're wondering why, well it's kinda a stupid reason. My guardians (now we all know parents; sometimes overly protective), aren't letting me go to the theater to see the film because of the incidents that have been happening surrounding the film (eyewitness news update: there has been a recent incident in Ohio where another suspicious man was caught at the theater for the same film before he acted). So I can't even ask to go with a group of friends. I'm just going to have to wait to until it's released on DVD. I'll have my review up right after the film's DVD release date and will make it full of detail as much as possible since I'm not able to review it right now. 

And if you're wondering about how the segment, 'Summer Superhero Smashdown' will turn out, well instead I'm going to be taking the reviews from Rotten Tomatoes, and combining them with each film's gross revenue to solve the king of this summer's film battle.

Sorry if this is disappointing. I'll make it up somehow.

Stay tuned for more news fans!
-TommyTE

2 comments:

  1. The Dark Knight Rises is a good action movie, but it is darker than most other superhero films. Theres lots of violence, and the villain, Bane, could be a little scary for kids under 13. He breaks a couple peoples necks, blows things up with bombs, and is very savage and brutal, but not as scary as the joker. Teens will enjoy it but most kids under 13 could be scared.

    Alex Frisch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very interesting.I enjoy the efforts you have put in this site and appreciate it for all the great content.

    Connie Jordan-Carmichael | Ubiquity Broadcasting Corp

    ReplyDelete