NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Monday, February 15, 2010

Disney Channel Original Movie StarStruck Review


Hey it's Matt!

Here is my review on Disney Channel's StarStruck! I liked it, it was pretty good. I think this movie really balances on a scale with High School Musical and Camp Rock. Not really in comparation but just in great movies. Each of those movies have the same amount of awesomeness I guess you could say. But each of those movies seem different from each other. I liked how the movie focused on the plot. On the above is a picture of the cast. I liked how they portrayed them. They made each character different. I really liked this movie. I really think a StarStruck 2 is coming our way but we don't know. Maybe Jessica and Sara could move in with their Grandma because their parents got a job in Hollywood. That would be big news for Jessica. Maybe Jessica is going on dates with Christopher but Jessica just wants a normal life and all the paparazzi is annoying to her. So maybe Christopher promises Jessica a normal day. But yet again Chris and Jessica have to go on this big adventure to get away from the paparazzi. Then maybe some stuff gets out that isn't even real and Chris gets fired from all his record companies. So it's up to Chris and Jessica to make everything right. Anyway I went totally off topic, I really liked this movie. Watch it again today at 7/8c!

2 comments:

  1. typical storyline: celeb falls for normal girl

    i didn't think it was realistic that they start holding hands when they just met.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah the movie was really cheesy and there seemed to be too little chemistry until the very end of the movie. It had good music but it wasn't an amazing movie. Jessica's character came off as a tad bit bipolar---I don't think that was what they were going for, but okay. Overall, it's cute and family-friendly.

    ReplyDelete