NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Disneymania 4 Review

Disneymania 4...a very touchy subject for me. This one if my least favorite of all the Disneymania's. Why?
I don't really know what Disney was thinking on this one. They have some really great artists on this one (Everlife, Jesse McCartney, Jonas Brothers) but all the songs inbetween are not good. I could listen to all the other ones a million times over, but this one would be last on my list of listens. They have some really good songs on this Disneymania though.
Disneymania 4 introduced us to the Jonas Brothers with "Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me)". This song was so unexpected for me. I was thinking...really? A Pirate's of the Carribean song? But it is so good! I guess by doing a song from Disneyland you can't go wrong. Everlife's "Look Through My Eyes" is such an amazing song. One of my favorite songs in and out of the Disneymania. I love it when a song is done on Disneymania, and you can't tell that it is a Disney song. This is one of those cases. "I'll Try" debuted on Disneymania 4 and has been recycled by Disney twice I think. It was originally from "Return to Neverland", probably the only Disney sequel to make it to theater. It's such a good song that I don't really mind it being used over and over. Orlando Brown from "That's So Raven" does a version of Super Cali that is so good. It's funny, but you can't help but sing it after it's done playing.
This Disneymania is probably for the die-hard fans only...like me! If you are weary about it, sample the songs on iTunes or Amazon and get your favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment