NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Disney Mania 7 Official Tracklisting and Sampler!

Hey guys here is the Disney Mania 7 Tracklisting and sampler!



1. Allstar Weekend- Just Cant Wait To Be King (The Lion King)
2. Selena Gomez- Trust In Me (The Jungle Book)
3. Honor Society- Real Gone (Cars)
4. Tiffany Thornton- If I Never Knew You (Pocahontas)
5. Mitchel Musso- Stand Out (A Goofy Movie)
6. KSM- Good Enough (The Wild)
7. Savannah- Little Wonders (Meet The Robinsons)
8. Boo Boo Stewart- Under The Sea (The Little Mermaid)
9. Bridgit Mendler- When She Loved Me (Toy Story 2)
10. Drew Seeley- Her Voice (Disney On Broadways The Little Mermaid)
11. Ruby Summer- Bella Notte (Lady and the Tramp)
12. Anna Maria Perez de Taglé- Part Of Your World (Little Mermaid)
13. Alyson Stoner- What Ive Been Looking For (High School Musical)
14. Demi Lovato- The Gift Of A Friend (Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure)
15. Debby Ryan- Hakuna Matata (The Lion King)

I’m really excited! It’s set to release March 9th, 2010! I love Alyson Stoner’s What I’ve Been Looking For. I really like Mitchell Musso’s Stand Out! I can’t wait to put up a review on this! I will usually buy the cd and then put it on my IPhone so I could listen to it and play the cd in my car. You can totally expect a review on Disney Mania 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment