NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Thursday, February 11, 2010

StarStruck Soundtrack Review

I went down to pick up the soundtrack for the new DCOM movie "StarStruck" and I was excited but nervous. I loved Sterling Knight's theme song but I wasn't too sure about Anna Margaret. I liked her song on "All Wrapped Up! 2" but her music video for "Something About the Sunshine" was not the best. But I popped it in and all the songs are amazing. "Something About the Sunshine" is really growing on me too!
Sterling Knight is such a good singer! I really hope this is the first of many music projects that we get from him. "Shades" and "Hero" are my favorite songs by him on the CD. "Shades" is probably the best party/dance/fun song in a long time! SERIOUSLY!!! So good...and the slow/ballad songs are really good too. They are beautifully written and easy to sing to.
This CD has the premiere of two new artists. Anna Margaret and Jasmine (NBT). Anna Margaret I think is the new Jordan Pruitt and Steve Rushton. They are all signed to Hollywood Records and they are started their careers on Disney CDs. Jordan was on Disneymanias and Jump In! and Steve was on Hannah Montana and Wizards. It'll be interesting to see where she goes.
Overall...go buy the CD right now!!!!!! I am not kidding. In my opinion, this soundtrack my be better than Camp Rock and right underneath HSM3

No comments:

Post a Comment