NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Zendaya in Arizona!

DC Dude here again! I was looking online for concerts to go to and found the concert series that is going on at the Arizona State. Scrolled down, saw the Karmin is going to be there (totally going to that one!) and then at the bottom, I saw Zendaya from "Shake it Up!"! I had no idea that she was going on tour or even did concerts! So I went on Amazon, found a single done by her, other than the ones from "Shake it Up!" and knew that I had to try and go to the concert. Then an idea came to me, maybe she'd do an interview for TE. Now, this is only an idea, not a reality. But if I could get an interview with her before or after the concert, that would be AMAZING! And huge for TE! The only catch is, the day of the concert is the same day as my Dad's birthday. But this could be huge if I could land this. Can you imagine? TE getting an interview with a Disney Channel star...that would be awesome! So TE hosts and readers, should I go for it? Leave your comments below and I'll re-blog about it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment