NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Leaked Pics of Case & Second Teen Talk Annoucnement

Hey fans!
We are only seven days away from the release of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3! With that said, here are a couple of leaked pictures having to do with the inside of the disc case on PS3, ( I think there are two discs for the XBOX 360 now for all games), the menu screen, and the splash screen. Take a look below!

In other Call of Duty news, I am hosting the second TE Teen Talk to be on TE!

The topic is, the Call of Duty and Battlefield online war. Not online like multiplayer online, but on the Internet. Call of Duty gamers and Battlefield gamers have been going at it from video game articles and Youtube videos to every website on the Internet. They have been arguing about which game will be better and why. There has been so many out of hand experiences with this COD vs BF war I have had, that I want to get to the bottom of it, and understand why people make such a big deal out of video games.

Personally, I've never played BF, but from what I've heard and from the gameplay I've seen, the game has great graphics and a great sense of realism, but is unable to live up to the action and adrenaline rush that the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare games bring you. But overall, everything is an opinion on whether you like COD or BF better.

Anyway, I am trying to get as many people to be interviewed, and so far only one person who I have interviewed is participating. If are interested in this subject and would like to be interviewed, leave a comment below, and I will interview you!






Are you excited for Modern Warfare 3?
Remember to leave a comment below saying you would like to be interviewed if you are interested in this topic.
-Thanks, TommyTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment