NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Joe Jonas Open For Camp Rock 3!

Hola es Mate! Which means Hey it's Matt in Spanish! Joe Jonas has confirmed in a recent interview that he is ready for Camp Rock 3. from the lookis of it he is even ready for it to hit tthe big screen! When TV Guide asked him about it he said:

Hey, let’s do it! [Camp Rock 2] has an ending where it can continue.

That's nice to know! If Disney Channel decides to make a third film in the franchise and if it’s anything like Disney’s “High School Musical” trilogy, maybe the third movie would make it’s way to theaters!

Joe also chatted about wanting to branch out to more acting: “I would [love to act on] “Lost,” but it’s over. I think “CSI” is cool – to be a murderer, or to die. I’ve always been intrigued by those shows. As an actor, it’s always fun to push the limits to what you can do. I’ve never gone out of the box with it, so that would be a lot of fun for me.”
Besides acting, Joe has also been working on some solo music. He shared, “I’ve been writing and recording a lot of music on my own, so we’ll see where it goes. I’m looking forward to the future.”
That's cool. I would like to see Joe in some other shows and movies because I've only really seen him in Disney movies. I would loove to see Camp Rock 3 and it would be even better on the big screen!

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment