NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

TE On the Go

DC Dude here with a new feature for TE. On the Blogger dashboard there is a picture of a cell phone. I've never really looked into it, but today I did. So now, whether I'm at a friends house, school, Target, or the grocery store, I can keep everyone up to date by texting in a blog post. How cool is that? So, not sure if the CD prices at Target are still low on the new weekly releases? I can text it in! Quick movie or show review...text it! See a famous person or at a concert...send in the picture! I'm super excited to do this with everyone over summer and see what awesome stuff we can find. This is our summer!
P.S. When I get my bill and see that this is costing a ridiculous amount of money, it will sadly have to come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment