NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Monday, November 23, 2009

Tommy's Twilight Saga New Moon Review

Hey everyone!

Yesterday after I went to church, I saw New Moon with m sister, her friend, and my friend.
Here is my review:

The graphics were excellent! I rated it a 5 out of 5. (Be sure to vote on poll.)
The actors were awesome, and most of the drama made get out of my seat and clap when the movie ended!

I loved how Bella acted when she went through so much pain just because Edward left. Although all the girls like him, Jacob made me sick! Mostly how he acted as if he were Bella's lover and he were her protector got me mad.

Anyway. most people said the book wasnt the best, but the movie was out of this world!
This is a very short review but I just don't know what to say.
If you havent seen it yet, you really should!

Answer this question in a comment or in the chat box:
Are you Team Jaocb or Team Colans?

-Thanks, Tommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment