NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'm back...for real this time!

DC Dude here....again! I know I've been flaky but I really don't like the drama that surrounds this whole blogging thing. But I'm putting things behind me and being the better person, as we all should. Fall is here and the holidays are coming. And my gift to Teen Entertainment is doing whatever you guys ask. Remix? Sure! I've been gathering some programs to make them even better. Cover Art? Why not! I'll do my best to make cover art that you'll all approve of. Video about the new things on TE? Love to! I'm ready to make a video for any occasion here on TE, and make them even better than the last. I'm here for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment