NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Sunday, November 1, 2009

HSM4 New Rumored Cast But Is It Reall Or Fake?

Yo!Matt here giving you the real dirt on HSM4. Or is it fake? It is rumored that Jemma Mckenzie Brown, Ashley Tisdale, Bart Johnson, and Allyson Reed will return for HSM4 East Meets West. Well at least we have one real cast member. Jason Abustan will play HSM4 bad boy Ricky Ortiz. Ricky loves singing and dancing and but won't admit it because he doesn't want to ruin his bad boy reputation. I think Tiara will play his East High love interest. The thing is he is Asian. He is Filipino. I like the idea that they chose him to play Ricky. If they used another Caucasian dude HSM would just seem racist. So I like that they did that. look him up on the computer or something. I had a picture but it wont' let me get it on here so I'll post it later. Just look Jason up on the computer or something.

PS. Something happened to the background of TE but don't worry I'll fix it and deal with the person who did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment