NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Matt's Wizards of Waverly Place Series Finale Review!


Hey everybody! So I haven’t posted in a while so I’m gonna post! So a few weeks ago the Wizards of Waverly Place Series Finale premiered! It was so good! We all loved it so much! What did we absolutely love about it? There so much! I give it 5/5 stars! I will really miss Wizards but I really loved the finale!

*SPOILER ALERT!*

So first I want to mention, if you haven’t seen the finale yet, go see it now! Not only that, but don’t read the review because it is spoiler filled! Okay so anyway, I really liked the plot! It had a lot of twists and things that I didn’t expect. The competition really spilt Alex, Justin, and Max apart! I really felt bad for Alex. So Alex wanted to save Harper and Zeke during the competition. They were taken away by a griffin and into his nest. So the siblings took a timeout to save them. Apparently, they timed out and the competition was over. I think Justin definitely overreacted! I know he was mad that he couldn’t even get a chance at being the Family Wizard but he didn’t have to blame Alex and be so mean to her! And then Max, well I don’t know about him. He was just siding with Justin! But when Jerry threatened to close the store they all teamed up to save the family business! And then they got back into the competition!  It was all just a test to make them work together!


I also, really liked the comedy! I think all of characters were really funny! Like every Wizards episode, they have great comedy! I think the beginning was a great way to start the episode! It was very funny and I didn’t know Alex had an interest in cooking! Well, she works at a sub shop, how did I miss that?!  But overall, the entire episode was funny. That’s one of the most things I will miss about the series. I always loved it for its funniness! 

Last of all, I LOVED the way it ended! Okay so Justin was the one who won the wizard competition. But Justin told what really happened. Alex was almost at the finish line but Justin got stuck in a branch when he was right behind her. Alex went over to help Justin out. Once she got him out, Max came along and all three of them raced for the finish line. Justin ended up winning. So Justin thought that Alex should be the full wizard. So the Family Wizard is: Alex Russo! She rightfully deserved it! So I really liked how they didn’t just make Alex win. 
They made it more interesting. And then Professor Crumbs announced his retirement of Wiz Tech Headmaster and gave his position to Justin! So he gave Justin his powers, making him the new Wiz Tech Headmaster, Professor Russo! So I’m glad Justin was able to keep his powers and get a wonderful job! After years of studying and monster hunting, he deserved it! And then Jerry gave the family business, The Sub Station, to Max. Surprisingly, Max loved that! So all three of them had a happy ending! It was a really good ending to the series! Alex is happy with wizard powers and with Mason, Justin is headmaster and has Juliet, and Max has the Sub Station!

So I loved the series finale! I’m really glad that the series ended the way it did! But I’m also very sad that the series is over. But, there is still a lot to come from all of the incredible actors on the show so let’s just wait and see what’s in store for us! There was an Every Wizards Ever Made Marathon on Disney Channel, hope you didn’t miss it! And there are still reruns coming on! So let’s enjoy them!
Wizards of Waverly Place Forever!


 ~Matt:)

No comments:

Post a Comment