NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Disney Channel Original 2010 Movies!

Hey! It's Matt and i want to update that 5 Disney Channel Original Movies will premiere in 2010! I got this from Wikipedia and searched a little online. This may not be true but i wanted to post this becuase i really hope it is ture and i want to believe it is ture. The movies are...

1. Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam (June 2010)
2. High School Musical 4: East Meets West (August 2010)
3. Wendy Wu: Golden Soul (April 2010)
4. Phineas and Ferb: The Movie (July 2010)
5. Starstruck (October 2010)

I jusy hope this is real! I really want to see Phineas and Ferb: The Movie. Maybe it could be about Phineas, Ferb, and thier friends find Agent P's secret hide-out and have to save him and the other agents. And maybe Candace could tag along trying to get full proof to bust them. Wendy Wu 2 I am not so exicted about but it should be a great movie. For CR2 I am glad it was bumped up a month for releas and same for HSM4. Starstruck we all know will start Sterling Knight. Rumors say Cody Linley. We're not sure. But it is about a popstar. So i hope this is real check out the link where i got this from here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! thanks for that good news, I hope too that's real, because I love them I don’t know, they seems so nice and they perform very well, like an good actress and good actor.

    see movies for free

    ReplyDelete