NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Sunday, September 23, 2012

End of High School Musical Week

This has been a really fun week! On Wednesday and Thursday I jammed out to the soundtrack of HSM and then on Thursday night I watched the movie. It was really fun to listen to all the songs on my car and be able to remember the words to all of them. I didn't think I would be able to do that. And I hadn't seen the movie in a really long time so it was neat to see it after a few years.
I think the interesting thing about the first movie is how they make Ryan and Sharpay the "bad" ones, when in the later ones, it's really only Sharpay. And some of the things that they do are down right mean, like when Ryan says to the people at the auditions, "The Drama Club doesn't just need members, it needs fans!" Rude! But you can't help but love them because they are just so awesome.
Another interesting thing with this one is that it's an even balance of songs that are random singing and performances. It makes it less of a show musical, but the random singing brings in the Broadway aspect.
I love this movie! Who would've thought that this movie would have gone as far as it has. It began something amazing, truly the start of something new. Without this movie, I'm sure we wouldn't have Camp Rock, StarStruck, Lemonade Mouth or Let it Shine. This movie has paved the way for so much on Disney Channel that I don't even think we realize. This is monumental. And yeah...it's cheesy. But what Disney Channel thing isn't? HSM is awesome!
I also made a cover art for my favorite song in the movie. Well...it's not actually in the movie, but it's in the stage show. It's "I Can't Take My Eyes Off of You".
And this week I'll be doing Camp Rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment