NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Monday, April 1, 2013

Selena Gomez "Come & Get It"...without the Scene?

DC Dude here with "What's the Teen Word?". So Selena announced her new single last week, "Come & Get It"! I was super excited and did a happy dance and everything since she was hinting about it on her Facebook for a couple days. They finally released the cover art and I love it! I am really looking forward to this song and cannot wait for the album.
But I couldn't help but notice something missing from the cover art...the Scene! I know that on the radio they'd never say "Selena Gomez & the Scene"...which is a mouthful. But that's what it is! On the Hollywood Records website they got rid of The Scene a long time ago, so I wonder when that actually happened.
I know that we never got to really know The Scene very well, but I loved how they were in the music videos and they still incorporated them somehow. So I wonder if this removal of The Scene is just because nobody actually says it or...what. I just thought it was interesting how there is no longer The Scene. I really liked the whole name and I'm going to miss it.
What do you think? Leave your comments below!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just found this blog, and it's really cool.Keep up the good work, you should check out my blog :)
    gnarlys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete