NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Friday, October 15, 2010

Jonas LA Cancelled? Huh, what?!



Hey teens! Its Matt! I've just been so busy and i know i havent been doing segments or many news. Especially the Dc Dude segments! Sorry Dc Dude i will get to that soon! Anyway! I know how crushed some of you guys my be by the title. Unfortunately Jonas LA my be cancelled! The Disney Channel show was not getting good ratings and people are losing intrest in the show. I loved it! It was different from Disney Channel shows so I thought it was a good show. Appearantly some people didn't. Disney is having fans send in letters to get the show a third season so Disney can end it with a "proper" ending. Lets try to bring Jonas LA back! Its at least better than Big Time Rush! It probably will get a third season. It was already being planned anyway. So whos with me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment