NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Demi Lovato "Heart Attack"

OH MY GOSH!! Saw this on Facebook this morning and just about had a heart attack...it was between classes and I stopped what I was doing and think I announced for about ten people to hear. And then I watched the trailer she posted on Youtube...oh my goodness...words cannot describe how excited I am. I knew that something new was coming from Demi, and now it's finally here!...well, almost =) Her new single "Heart Attack" will be out March 4th.
And then I was on Twitter and saw that Coco Jones' debut album will be coming out one month from today, 3/12! I heard it was coming out in March, but now we have official word!
This is going to be an amazing year for Hollywood Records and some of our favorite artists. Demi, Coco, R5's EP out next week (and hopefully a CD later this year...?), keep hearing about Selena, Zendaya and Miley in the studio, McClain Sisters hopefully and who knows about Bridgit Mendler. Then maybe we'll finally get Jesse McCartney's CD out, and Stefano is releasing new singles now too! I think 2013 will be the year of Hollywood Records!! Anyone else agree with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment