NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Thursday, July 29, 2010

TE...I LOVE YOU!

Thanks so much for the good-bye Matt! That really means a lot to me. But I've still got some time left in me and some great stuff to give you guys! I've got tons of cool fan cover art to show you and still two TE MusicManias to release. The first is "Miley Cyrus Duets" and the second is "Pop meets Acoustic". "Duets" will be out tomorrow and then "Pop meets Acoustic" next week. And, to do a grand sign off...a video thanking everyone for everything!
I have recently made a whole ton of fan cover arts, but some of these aren't totally original. I call those ones, "Cover Art Sprucing". Sometimes you'll buy a song and the cover art only has a picture of the artist and nothing else. Personally, I think that's a cop out. So I spruced up some cover arts for TE!

Cover Art Sprucing is a lot of fun! So go on and pick some of your favorite artists cover art and spruce it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment