NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fan Cover Art

I made a couple of cover arts today and I just wanted to show them to you all!


The first is Anna Margaret's song "New Boyfriend" off the soundtrack for StarStruck. This is a really fun song and I thought it deserved a fan art =)

The second is "A Wish Comes True Everyday" by Debby Ryan from 16 Wishes. I loved this movie and the last time I made a batch of Debby Ryan cover arts I didn't do one for this song.

The first time I saw this picture I thought, there is no way this is Debby Ryan...but it is! It's such a cool picture and I think it matches the song "Open Eyes" much better than my last one. This is officially my new favorite cover art I've made!

No comments:

Post a Comment