NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

DC Dude's Big News!

DC Dude here with my big news! For my religion, 19 year-old guys are expected to go on a 2 year mission where we talk about our church and what we believe in to a whole bunch of people. I don't want to get too preachy, but I am at that stage of my life and I leave August 11. While I'm gone, I won't be able to go online and post on TE, so all of us at TE are planning a big search for the next writer for Teen Entertainment. We have the basic plan of what we want to do for this search, so hang on tight for more news. Expect logos, announcements and maybe even a commercial to spread to news! Thanks so much for reading =)

No comments:

Post a Comment