NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Monday, March 29, 2010

Matt's Kids Choice Awards 2010 Review- It Was Rigged!


Hey guys! It's Matt! Very sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been so busy. But I guess I picked a bad event to review because I am very pissed with this. The Kids Choice Awards 2010 was rigged! First reason is because iCarly won for favorite TV Show. Yeah I know iCarly is a good show and it is funny but this is the third year in a row it one. Wizards of Waverly Place won a grammy! It;s a hit show how could it not have won. The Suite Life On Deck is a hit and everyone knows that! And Sonny With A Chance is funny, too! With Demi Lovato and the rest of the talented cast it makes a great show! Nickelodeon made sure that iCarly won and the other Disney Channel shows didn't. Also for favorite cartoon show Spongbob won yet again! Phineas and ferb was sure to win but I guess immature Nickelodeon just couldn't stand the fact that Disney Channel has great shows and Nickelodeon shows sound like toilet water. Overall I think when the slime blastedd Katy Perry was pretty funny! Keven James was a horrible host! "The Rock" was so much better! I hate this awards show! I'm most likely to never watch it again! Go to OceanUp to view the winners and to prove how pissed people are look at the comments they made below.

1 comment:

  1. Hey it's DC Dude. I can't write in the chat box anymore for some reason...but I totally agree with you. Wizards is a way better show. And I think it won an Academy Award...Grammy's are for singing. But it's expected that a Nick show would have all their shows win...coincidence...I think not.

    ReplyDelete