NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Monday, March 29, 2010

Matt's Harriet The Spy: Blog Wars Review



Heyo! G'day were having, huh! I saw Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars Friday night and I have to say I loved it! It brought a whole new side out of Jennifer Stone! I loved the plot! It was almost as if Harriet loved writing so much and really wanted the be class blogger so bad that she would go beyond levels get it. I liked how Harriet narrated the story because you actually knew her thoughts. I absolutely love Golly! She is one of my favorite characters next to Harriet, Sport, and Janie. I read the book when I was younger and it seemed as if they actually put some of the book's plot into it. *SPOLIER TIME! For example when Golly left to work at Book Scoop and she felt Harriet didn't need her anymore. It is just like how in the original book Gollty leaves to get married and she feels Harriet doesnot need her. I really like how they made the movie more modern and how they brought Harriet to high school. They really put their own spin on it. I really love this movie! I think it was much better than StarStruck. It seemedd as if each problem and solution created a better relationship between Harriet and her surroundings. Her and her dad, Janie, Sport, her mother, Golly etc. Now lets get to Skander. He was a jerk kinda and a little crazy. I really like harriet as a spy. She is very sneaky. This was a big step up for Jennifer Stone! I see a great future ahead of her just waiting. You rock Jennifer Stone!!!!!!!!!!!
-Matt :) =) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment