NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Thursday, March 11, 2010

DisneyMania 7 Matt's Review (Part 1)

Hey guys! It’s Matt! Disney Mania 7 rocks! I haven’t been able to get to my laptop and I only post reviews on my laptop because they are usually long and I really want to get in it it. I got Disney Mania 7 the first day it came out. Two days ago. I put ALL the songs on my IPhone. So that just shows how much I liked the album. I’m telling about each song so I’m putting my post it TWO parts!

The first track was I Just Can’t Wait to Be King (Lion King) by Allstar Weekend. They are new to Disney so I was really looking forward to listening to this song when I first heard it. I didn’t really like their song, A Different Side off Me so much. It was to unoriginal. But I love this song! I never really heard a rock song of I Just Can’t Wait to Be King and this is one of my favorite Disney songs so I really liked it.

Next was Trust In Me by Selena Gomez. I loved it! It is my favorite song on the album. It is very different then Selena’s normal music. I liked the vibe it had and it seemed as if I felt like a snake or a snake was creeping up to me when I was listening to it!

The 3rd track was Real Gone by Honor Society. I didn’t really like the original song Real Gone and I am not a fan of the movie Cars at all but I like this one. It was a nice ring to it.

4th was If I Never Knew You by Tiffany Thorton. I loved this one, too! I always liked Tiffany Thorton’s songs so I knew I was in for a treat.

5th was Stand Out by Mitchell Musso. I really REALLY really liked this one! Stand Out is one of my favorite Disney Songs, too. I really liked the way Mitchell sung this song. He chose the right song! If this were American Idol the judges would say he chose the right song!

6th was Good Enough by KSM. It was okay. I didn’t really recognize it from any Disney Movie but whatever. I’m not a big fan of KSM.

7th was Little Wonders by Savannah. I always liked this song since I heard it in Meet the Robinsons. It’s a nice song.

Stay tuned for Part 2!
-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment