NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Teen Entertainment Music Mania New Album Exclusive

Hey it's Matt! I just began putting a new album in works for Teen Entertainment Music Mania here at TE! It's called "The Start." I'm putting all of the artist that really work hard to be were they are now on this album. I call it "The Start" because it will feature all your favorite artist's songs they first released or songs that got them were they are now. Like for example if I put Selena Gomez on the album most likely I would put Naturally, Falling Down, or Tell Me Something I Don't Know on it because those three songs were successful for her and they are one of the reasons why she is a famous artist. The album will have all the songs of the start of their career's. The album is being planned for a May or summer release. This is just an exclusive I'm giving you. And here is more exclusive. Teen Entertainment Mania 7 is coming soon. Tommy's making it. Also (I'm getting a little of topic) I have big plans for summer on TE. I want your request for the album. I have a few artist and songs but I didn't put the track listing up yet because I have only a few songs that are confirmed (or at least alittle confirmed). Nothings really confirmed yet. I'm talking just jotting down some ideas with a purple marker not confirmed yet (LOL!). Well anyway I did mka esoom possible covers.

I don't even know if the name, "The Start," is confirmed yet. I'm still debating the name. But for now I really want your opinions. Please comment to this post with any artist request, song request, title request, anything you want to request or suggest. You could even make a suggest about the cover! You may not even hear about this album again until next month. This was all just a sneak peek of it. So don't get too excited!

Thanks,

Matt!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment