NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Monday, October 12, 2009

STOP!

Lately TE as been getting really bad comments. So far DC Dude quit. I asked 4 people if they wanted to join TE either I will ad them or they will take all the co-host place. I am not bluffing! I will absoulutly shut down TE if I have to! Last month Josh and DC Dude were fighting. Now Tommy is fighting with Josh and DC Dude is mad at me, Tommy, and Josh for some reason. If we can't get along then I'm shutting down TE. SO STOP! I had really big plans for TE. Major. Online magazines, TE fan-mail, online video chat! I'm even working on a new font. But that all can chnage. Maybe I could just fire every co-host and get new ones! And if you read the chat box rules it says no cursing! And some people were. It says no fighting and it says no personal information which nobody did. But people were cursing and fighting. The chat box rules are TE rules! So STOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment