NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Teen Choice Awards 09

Hey teens,

Matt posting with Teen Choice Awards 09 is gonna be on Monday so here's just a little Teen Entertainment info for the teens (which should be all of you). Miley Cyrus, the Jobros, The Black Eyed Peas, and my queen of pop Britney Spears (and much more) are all coming out to the Teen Choice Awards 2009 where of course you know people get nominated for great stuff! This all takes place on on the famous channel (starting with American Idol), Fox! I'm so gonna watch it! After the death of my grandfather and everything (which i hadn't got over) I think I need a little chill to get over it. I'm a Teen so i'll love it! I hated the MTV awards and I hated the host so maybe this will be much better (I'm talking much much much better!). I'm gonna review it to let you know what I think. I was gonna review the MTV Awards but I didn't have time, then soon it started to be more in the past so i didn't even bother. So check out the Teen Choice Awards 09! Monday, August 10th at 8pm!
P.S. Since American Idol is on Fox I'll tell you now. Paule Abdul will not return for American Idol Season 8. Sorry! I know alot of people liked her (including me) and I thought she was the best judge! Sorry(again)!

No comments:

Post a Comment