NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Monday, August 31, 2009

David Archuleta's Christmas CD "Christmas From the Heart"


Hey David fans. Turns out David Archuleta gets more fans and fam than David Cook and he won American Idol! David Archuleta is coming out with a Christmas album. "Christmas from the Heart." I love the Holidays. So when it comes around that time expect alot of holiday stuff. I do not count Halloween as a holiday so don't get hopes on that. I hate that holiday. But I love Christmas and I am a fan of David Archuleta so check out his album trackisting
1. Joy To The World
2. O Come All Ye Faithful
3. The First Noel
4. I’ll Be Home For Christmas
5. O Holy Night
6. Silent Night
7. What Child Is This
8. Mother’s Lullaby
9. Angels We Have Heard On High
10. Ave Maria
11. Riu Riu Chiu
12. Patapan
-Matt
PS. This is all thanks to DC Dude and Disney Dude Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment