NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Friday, December 28, 2012

End of the Year

DC Dude here! 2012 is almost done! How crazy is that...I can't believe it. Tomorrow or Sunday I'll be posting a Year in Review here on TE. I made a cool picture tonight of some of my favorite parts of 2012. There have been a bunch of cool videos on Youtube on 2012 reviews that are AWESOME! One is called Pop Danthololgy that you really need to check out. They take some of the best songs of the year and mash all the music videos together. It's epic! Another is some of the best movies and they mash the trailers together. I'll post some of those as well as the New Year gets closer.
I hope everyone's Christmas was awesome! It's my favorite time of year. Have a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment