NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Camp Rock & HSM: It's On or Never!

Hello TE! DC Dude here! Hope your weekend has been good so far! I had a cool idea the other day and thought I would share it with you.
Ever since I found that video on Camp Rock 3, I've been thinking about Camp Rock and HSM. They are both amazing series and I love them a lot. I haven't seen the first Camp Rock in a while or any of the HSM's in a long time. So, why not watch them now? And, why not let you in on it? I've made a new little event that I'll do for a while called "It's On or Never", (which is a combo of It's On and Now or Never) and watch all the movies of both series. I'll focus one week on a movie, review it, give some history and stories behind them, then move on to the next week. I hope you enjoy it, I know I will watching all those movies again. Here it is, IT'S ON OR NEVER
I'll begin with the first High School Musical, then keep on going. Have a great rest of your weekend!!

1 comment: