NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Friday, September 14, 2012

Camp Rock 3: Live for Music

DC Dude here! Since I didn't have any class today and I have nothing much else to do, I thought I would do some digging for something to blog about. And did I ever find something!
So Camp Rock is amazing, just to put it out there. One of the most genius things Disney Channel has ever done, along with Wizards of Waverly Place and HSM. So why not do a Camp Rock 3? Well, I think they are.
I found this video on Youtube and it's not too bad. The story behind it is that a girl was in a Disney Store and saw it playing, recorded it, then a manager came out and got really mad at the employees because it wasn't supposed to be shown. Doesn't really show much of it. Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFjiuY_L6Xc
If there is going to be a Camp Rock 3, why haven't we heard about the filming for it? When the second one came out, we knew about it long before it was to come. If it is real, Disney Channel is doing a really good job at keeping it under wraps.
If any of my fellow TE bloggers can find anything on Camp Rock 3, please post!

2 comments:

  1. Hey DC Dude. It's TommyTE?
    The actress Megahn Martin confirmed that it's fake a while ago. So unfortunately there won't be a Camp Rock 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theres rumors that it will come in 2014 but new story when a new girl(Debby Ryan) goes to camp rock and gets bullied by a veteran then she meets Alyson stoner and u know the story goes on I don't know if this is true

    ReplyDelete