NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Lemonade Mouth - from DC Dude

So this past week i've been catching up on everything and i was able to watch a couple of disney channel movies. I was able to watch "Lemonade Mouth" this last weekend and oh my goodnes...it was so good! Like...amazing! I watched it after i saw "Camp Rock 2" and i compared them a little. "Lemonade Mouth" had awesome acting and singing with a very good story line. The best part of "Camp Rock 2" was probably the music...it was so good!! And how they pur dancing into this one was awesome. But i did think it was funny that the Jo Bros never did any dancing...oh well. I have to admit "Lemonade Mouth" is my new official Disney Channel movie.

1 comment:

  1. Um, did you notice anything to the banner and the post below. I also commented on your "I'm Back" post.

    ReplyDelete