NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Load of Brand New Clips from 'The Amazing Spider Man'

Hey viewers!

For those who aren't here for Spider Man news, well I'll try to bring news of other topics, especially for Matt's crowd, since Matt hasn't been posting for a while. He's been doing other stuff on the web, but you may find him on our TE Youtube Channel or on some Disney Wikis. As for DC Dude, he should be returning to TE very soon with a warm welcoming, coming back from a religious event after 2 years.

For now, its going to be Spider Man mania. Recently, loads of new clips from The Amazing Spider Man has been released. So far, The Amazing Spider Man is kicking The Dark Knight's b-u-t-t in marketing! Yet, The Avengers are dominating the box office and are now holding the position as the 3rd highest grossing film of all time! Which film do you think will take the throne summer? Comment, and check out the clips below!

In my last post, I reviewed the preview to the film's OST. I thought it was disappointing and not as epic and dramatic as I thought it should be. Without a doubt, I was wrong. In these clips, the score fits perfectly into the scenes. In fact I think I will get to love the score!
That's another five points to the webhead and James Horner in the Summer Superhero Smashdown!




Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment