NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Amazing Spider Man Behind the Scenes Footage and Score Preview

Hey webheads!

Recently, a preview to The Amazing Spider Man score by James Horner has been released. As I've said before, I will judge the score strictly. Because I've only heard a preview, I can't rate the entire score. But from what I've heard, the score is not what I expected. I was expecting music similar to the scores playing in the first and second trailers (not the third trailer...not dubstep.) Instead, the music sounds more like the happy-go-lucky score from Sam Raimi's trilogy. Not that I don't like that music, it's just that I was anticipating on the film having music like the epic-dramatic-almost-dark type of soundtracks. Hopefully the music we've heard fits well into the movie, because the movie itself looks epic-dramatic-almost-dark which is why it looks better than the Raimi films. Anyway, check out the score preview below, and the scores from the two trailers:







Also, behind the scene footage to The Amazing Spider Man has been released. Check them out after the jump!














-Thanks, TommyTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment