NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Matt's Transformers: Dark of the Moon Review

Hey guys Matt here with my review on the epic movie, Transformers: Dark of the Moon! This movie was amazing! TOTALLY EPIC! Way better than the other movies (and the other movies were great so this movie has to be greater!)! Honestly, I didn’t think it will turn out as great as it did. I’m not total TF fan so I wasn’t as excited for this movie as others probably were but when I saw it, it blew me away!

First I really liked how the story rolled. The each plot fit in to each other perfectly. It was really cool seeing *SPOILER ALERT* how Sam found out about the “Dark of the Moon” and how all the Decepticons took power. The characters were also really great. And I definitely won’t forget, the action was amazing! I saw it in 3D so it was even better. Sometimes seeing movies in 3D aren’t worth it but this movie was.

Second, I thought this movie was really funny! It wasn’t a comedy but somehow the producers found a way to add funny into a serious, actional film. Shia Labeouf was pretty funny in this movie! Ken Jeong was also really funny! The funny floated throughout the characters as the movie went on. That’s something I definitely enjoyed.

Last, but not least, I thought the relationship between Carly and Sam was way better than Mikaela and Sam! I also thought Rosie Huntington- Whiteley was a much better actress then Megan Fox! It seemed as if Sam and Carly connected better. They had a better spark. And I think Rosie is on her way to be a much more successful actress then Megan Fox would in her entire life! I’m not trying to hate on Megan but, I’m just comparing the two.

So that’s it! I definitely recommend this movie! I’d give it maybe a 4.5/5 or a low 5/5. Go see it now and in 3D! Transformers: Dark of the Moon WILL blow you away!

-Matt:)

No comments:

Post a Comment