NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Matt's Monte Carlo Review!

So I went to see Selena Gomez's new movie, Monte Carlo! It was pretty good! It was definitely what I expected it to be. A nice movie that the whole family can enjoy!

I thought that Selena Gomez really out did herself. She was fantastic playing to roles. I also thought Katie Cassidy and Leighton Meester did a great job! Katie Cassidy was really funny! I also thought that the 3 girls had a great bond that made the movie seem very realistic.

I also really liked the story. When you hear of the movie you'd think of the ordinary story about two girls who are identical and step into each other's shoes for a moment but then things get out of hand. This was that but it was a little different which made it better. Then there was the romance. That was really sweet. And it had that Paris feel to it which made it really romantic!

Overall, I'd say the movie was pretty good. I'd give it a 3/5 or a 3.5/5. I do recommend seeing it if you haven't all ready!

-Matt:)

No comments:

Post a Comment