NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Monday, June 21, 2010

Matt's Toy Story 3 Review

Hey it’s Matt giving you my review on Toy Story 3! I saw this movie Saturday night and it was amazing! This movie was excellent and I think it is one of the best movies of 2010 so far. I know I tend to give a lot of spoilers in my reviews so I’ll try to keep it spoiler free :)! What I liked about this movie most was that it really focused one thing and was that each of the toys were…part of a family. A family of a cowboy named Woody, a space ranger named Buzz Lightyear, a cowgirl name Jessie, a horse named Bullzeye, a doll named Barbie, two potatoes named Mr. and Mrs. Potato head, and a bunch of other toys with a big heart! Woody and Buzz have been my favorite characters from the start and still are. I really liked how the movie started. It was a good way to start it. I also really liked the ending. It really showed that the toy were in good hands. No spoilers so don’t worry. I highly recommend this movie. The next time you go to the movies I would see Toy Story 3. When I went the theater was packed! I really do think a 4th movie is necessary but they ended it so perfectly that I don’t think they should ruin it. They should just keep it that way. Toy Story 3 made $110,307,189 opening week and had the second highest opening weekend for an animated movie. Thanks for reading!

-Matt :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment