NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Monday, June 28, 2010

Matt's 16 Wishes Review


Hey guys it’s Matt giving you my review on 16 Wishes staring Debby Ryan! It premiered last Friday night. I really liked this movie although I do think people have been making two many of these “be careful what you wish for” movies. I mean we get it it’s not like it’s ever going to happen but I still really liked the movie. I think that Debby Ryan did a great job playing her role, Abby. I really liked the character Abby Jensen. I think Disney did a great job casting because the entire cast was amazing. Bridgit Mendler was going to play the role of Abby but it was ultimately given to Debby. I really think both of them would have played the role perfectly if you ask me. I recommend this movie if you haven’t seen it yet. I also really liked Jay Kepler played by Jean Luc Bilodeau. Way to go Debby Ryan and the rest of the cast of 16 Wishes! It was a great movie!

-Matt:)

PS. I'm gonna e-mail DC Dude soon once I my computer taken care so I can e-mail. So expect the big news he announced soon!

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was a cute movie, but man did it give some weird impressions of 22 year olds. As someone who just turned 23, I had to have a laugh at what this show is teaching kids being 22 is like. I know of no 22 year olds with beautiful apartments is wonderful little neighborhoods and not a single person my age I know has a brand new cherry red mustang. Maybe that's more accurate for 30 year olds. 22 year olds are fresh out of college and in this economy that means three roommates sharing a cheap flat (or living at home with mom and dad) and a '99 Taurus.

    ReplyDelete