NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Monday, May 24, 2010

Joe and Demi Break-Up!

Hey it’s Matt with some pretty bad news. Jemi is over! Joe Jonas broke up with Demi Lovato. Joe didn’t have the heart to do it in person so he had his dad call Demi and explain that things are over. We heard rumors about this before so we don’t know if it’s absolutely true but I’m pretty sure it is. Demi really liked Joe!

Just last week, Lovato gushed to Us Magazine that Jonas was "my first serious relationship...He knows me better than I know myself, and I know him better than he knows himself."
According to Us Magazine.com Joe Jonas thought it would be a bad idea for them to be dating and working together because it might ruin their friendship. Demi had a good cry then she pretty much got over it.
Here is what Demi said on her Twitter. It may reflect on the break-up.
After the week I’ve had, I can PROMISE you I will KILL this show tonight… Get ready for one intense concert.
How will the ex-couple be able to go on tour this summer together? Jemi was a really great couple. What do you think?
-Matt

UPDATE: JOE DID NOT BREAK UP WITH DEMI OVER A CALL, HE DID IT PERSONALLY. WE ARE SO SORRY FOR GIVING YOU THIS WRONG INFORMATION AND NEXT TIME WE WILL LOOK INTO IT MORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment