NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Friday, January 29, 2010

What's the Teen Word?- Are Selena And Demi Still Bestys?




Hey guys! It's Matt! This is the first new TE segment ever posted on TE! Now that we started these segments will be in full mode! What's the Teen Word? Well let's just focus on the buzz that's been buzzing around teens lately. Are Selena and Demi still friends? What do I say? I say yes. Just because they don't hang around anymore doesn't mean they are not friends anymore. They are really busy. But I also think that they may not be friends or they just may not be as close friends as they used to be. In a video when Demi was signing autographs for fans a reporter asked her "How's Selena?" and Demi said "Ask Taylor" as in ask Taylor Lautner or Taylor Swift depending on which ever one she was referring to. She either meant ask Taylor because I don't care or ask Taylor because I am busy or ask Taylor because she/he is her best friend now. Remeber when they were on Barney and Friends? I know for a fact I saw those episodes that they were in. When i saw the picture of them on it I recognized them. They were so cute. I actually still like Barney. It's just fun turning it on and watch my baby sister and brother watch it. What do you think? Everyone says they are not friends anymore except that's not completely true. Actually, we don't know if it is or not. I'm trying not to be the blog that tells things when they have no proof. Do you think it is because of their popularity. Maybe they are trying to out do each other. Selena vs. Demi. They were both in great Disney Channel Movies, they both have great Disney Channel Shows, and they even were in a Disney Channel Movie together. And they were on a show together as little kids. They are even both great singers. There is really no competition here. What is so different from the two?They have been friends for a long time and it should be like that forever. The other day I was looking for an agent for when I go into the singing/hosting buissness. I'm seeing if I can get there. I was thinking how my life may change. And I thought that if i want to stay grounded I should put my friends and family before that. And I think the same should really go for Selena and Demi. Well let's see were all this takes us. And that's the Teen Word! C ya!

-Matt









No comments:

Post a Comment