NOTE: THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP SITE. THIS IS JUST A BLOG THAT SHARES THINGS WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY MAY ENJOY OR FIND INTERESTING!:)

Friday, January 29, 2010

TEM: Pop/Rock Edition Review

I was so excited to get the first Teen Entertainment Mania and put it on my iPod! It is so good! The songs are all fun and great! I think my favorite song is either "Dear Diary" by Flick or "Bad Romance" by Lady GaGa. I didn't really like the song by Kill Paradise so I took it off and bought some new songs to put on my TEM: Pop/Rock playlist. They are:
"Love Drunk" by Boys Like Girls
"Good Girls GO Bad" by Cobra Starship
"Whoa Oh! (Me vs. Everyone)" by Forever the Sickest Kids and Selena Gomez
"Louboutins" by J Lo
It's a great album and I can't wait until the second one comes out!
Scroll down to download you copy right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment